Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Erotic Blog


Hi, Blogger readers-Blog readers,

It's been almost a year since my last blog. I'm not looking for marriage now...I'm looking for a booty call! "Ha,Ha."I have fifty hits since my last blog. I want more hits, and Google friends to connect...click the join this site button please...never say please! To get more readers I'm going to try doing something new..Adult blogs...Erotic stories!

Anna Groovywire (Erotica Diary)

One weekend night… Calling it an early night. I said good-bye to the girls I’d been out on the town with, “Good-bye.”
(It seems to be getting harder and harder to find a good man these days.) I was one house from my apartment, when I seen this guy that always says hi, then walk off. He stayed across the street from me.(2:30 am) Feeling kind of groovy baby, I crossed over to his side of the street.

“Hey stranger you’re out late night huh?” He laughed and smiled…I knew he stayed with his wife and baby. 2:30 in the morning how faithful can he be? He’s a super hot looking guy. I gave him the once over, the hip-hop eye.

“Don’t tease me girl!” he responded.
“Do you want to come up to my apartment,” I replied.

He promptly agreed and followed my swiftly pace to my apartment (Getting my keys out from my purse)… As he trailed behind me, I could feel his eyes on my ass. I was wearing baggy pants fitted on the waste, that enhanced my bubble butt. (Very few men could resist my curves in these pants, my favorite pants).
I went to the little bar, just off to the side, of my kitchen. I offered him a drink. He accepted…I handed him his drink and sat next to him on the couch! (One gulp) Encouragement he needed…I placed my hand on the bulge by his left pants front pocket. He threw me back on the couch and planted a French kiss, with his dirty tongue!
Just what I like, a man who know how, to get down and dirty. (In my mind I thought, quite the cheat dilf you are, seeing if I’d go all the way) (Dilf meaning, Daddy I’d like to fuck) I practically ripped his clothing off. When I unzipped his pants zipper, I thought, I’m going to turn him out. I loved sucking cock! I pulled his cock out of his pants and it looked good enough to eat. He moaned premature…I suction cupped my lips around his thick shaft and gobbled on his penis. His moans of pleasure made me wet. I tried to lift my head off his rod. He forced my head back down. I knew the change of attitude was from my tongue talent. I did not get upset! I’d been giving blowjobs longer than it takes to get a P.H.D. I kept sucking while I wiggled out my pants and panties. I placed his hand on my beaver. To show him how wet my pussy was getting. He pulled his cock out of my mouth. I sat on his lap, and rode him like I was Sasha Grey, but giving him a real bitch experience. I was sliding pussy over his really hard cock…I wanted to ride him until the sun comes up. He was a married man! He could not be out till the sun came up. I knew, I had to let him go, to secure seeing him again. We switched positions, with me laying on the floor, on my back.
He paused looking over my tight sexy body. Then we continued, our skin slapping skin sexual music. He pumped me powerfully, gushing pussy juices dripped from his nuts. He leaned down and I pushed his head, he laughed. I could feel his tongue flick my clit. I spread my legs wider. He licked, fingered and teased my sweet pussy. He put his fingers in his mouth then back into me…then my mouth. (Taste of those sweet juices.)
He looked up at the clock, “I have to go!” he said softly.

(Please note that the real Clint-Love, does not eat pussy)






No comments:

Post a Comment