Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Clint-Love is a big "Flirt"

Just found this on the internet..but I'm not "Jealous" Clint-Love quotes to young ladies on the internet!

Trisha-Patricia

Choosing sent me down…Begging I could never beg! It's one special guy...When your through for the night! My faith shall never break…That one day I'll meet...And when the night is over she'll wake up next to me! Knowing I know her misdemeanor deeds...That special guy will be me!

Clint-Love 


Ashley Smith

Bright stars...The globe is spinning a hour set back…Do you want the hour are the half…Most guys pound for 15 minutes...Take the hour and leave in 20 minutes...Your side gossip back talk makes you lose respect for the donation giver! All these music celebrities talking money...So your hand is out! Earth, heaven, fire... The feel of desire! Stranger do not mean a person you do not not know! Stranger means a vibe-spirit you reject! I stay fresh-I play it cool… Like waiting outside a greyhound bus station...I help you-You help me!

Clint-Love



Native_Angel

I see maturity in your eyes...To real for a Cinderella story! But always remember! Love come once-Love come twice-Love come quick...Three strikes your out(Meaning when you fall you may not get up! When you start getting money for time, your heart gets cold! But when that special one come that can take you away..You will feel... Heart touching, soul warming, beautiful and inspiring...No matter what!

Clint-Love


I love my man


How lovely it must be...To have heaven which is love! Love is not easy to hide! Negative do not go with love! Haley, stay sweet and positive.

Clint-Love 


Krystle

"Life just changed. Bringing joy that ends pain, sometimes it's slowly but surly, but most of the time it's lasting." Clint-Love

Clint-Love



Jana

When time allow...I'll chat with you! 
Take care,

Clint-Love


Hailey

You have a lovely smile! Clint-Love
Clint-Love


Kendra


The touch quick and skilled..Most call it coping a feel...Smiling with the eyes a skilled soft touch... that make you moist...juices escape from your gape... Only a camel toe can cancel...Kendra-Kendra, makes the guys go wild!

Clint-Love



K3rri


The joys for the love that forever remain helps memories of the past no longer brings pain...May the one and only God bless you this day!

Clint-Love



Jackie

Greetings bonds being created... anxious as days go by! We search and we look...The guy next door! The girl next door! When Love rises from deep within... that's when the search ends! You have another friend!

Clint-Love



♪ ♫ Amanda ♫ ♪  (Multiply.com)

You are helpful!
I read your group rules…I’m all about the music!
But I guess I can get into graphics!

Clint-Love


Paris Hilton
     (Hi5)

New!..La Paree so straight and free...
Come take a walk with me...
...Along the beautiful...
Rue du Bac of Paree...
...If your looking for romance...
New! Paree is the place to be...
…France is the Queen o Romance...
…America is the King money…
Paree right here in America with me!
…Queen-King…


Clint-Love



Michelle


You look in the mirror, then you become an image! Do you roll with the image are shake the image! When you look at people it's like looking into a mirror! Interactions-images! You roll with are you shake! I try to always smile but when my smile becomes a frown. Do you roll with your plot are shake your plot! Signs of Love should be as clear as when your feeling your best! Because you're merely feeling you. Kool people rule!

Clint-Love




Michelle


The UK must be a cold place...Yet the picture of you warms me! When you live with someone but still try to feel others.. Friends is always the best way to go, to not feel shame of doing wrong! A small fee for a piece of heaven! So the real you will only see once! Not using heaven as a metaphor! One pay for the entrance to heaven with character! So offer comfort...and you will of plenty!

Clint-Love


Krystle


In dark days thoughts of running away...Then a moment of renaissance things in common....That faraway place with that special someone. A fleeting vision, up on a cruise ship. A magic moment to remember your dreams in good spirit. A rebel storm-blast scattered of all that's beautiful...Don't let him getaway,
make your move right away!

Clint-Love


Toni


With love, don't let your heart guide you! Because you need to move fast! These days no ones fallen in love..
Their learning to love! So when you run across love, you feel sentimental! Money and trust issues...So love is push to a distance! An open relationship! The heart sees what is invisible to the eye..
So you feel it! Grit your teeth and use your mind! Here's my number call me... walk off like I'm in a rush! Do not let your heart guide you! Use your mind to find the seed to conceive. From the bottom of your heart, love make your heart believe. Belief can bring forth a flower! You can achieve it.

Clint-Love


Julian

Over and over you may have been hurt! But look into my eyes on my picture, and know the style of a man that would never hurt you!

Clint-Love



Sandhara

Beauty is a light in the heart! But body is the temptation of all evil! A strong mind helps you to cope with whatever! And a friend always will tell you something that's good for you to hear! Heart body, and mind is all you have for control to making the right decisions!Take care SandHara

Clint-Love



Valerie


Mentally and emotionally, always know there's someone for you! A secret whisper to conceal from nearby money- soul lechers! You didn't hear so they couldn't hear! A prayer and a wish they can never steal! Always think postive!

Clint-Love

Yashira

In the middle of the night don't pull away from something you really do not want! What has to do- has to do! But don't be taken for granted! Your vibe is a naughty-sweet caring vibe, so people think your easy! Your not easy because many nights you have slept alone, when you could of had a cuddle-touch and release spend a night bootay call! Never forget your grown! Easy is not what you think easy is! Easy is when you sleep with the enemy! Hopefully a friend never become an enemy...But I've heard of enemies becoming friends! Do not pull away from something you really do not want, when their touch is semi-right...But do pull away for something that really don't want you!

Clint-Love


Jocelyn


She was into capturing hearts! I was into capturing minds! People wonder why I'm a free spirit...I read her mind and her true intentions was bad for my heart! Now I know her kind! Run into it all the time! The question answered-I let go! She lost her touch of capturing hearts and became a bank manager... giving loans to man-whores! Men who label me free spirit! Out numbered with the heart breaker and the man-whore being connected! I changed my style of being aware and moving fast on love at first sight! I changed my style to a hard worker that's out for a good time! Only looking for friends! So I'm hard to deceive! With girl-friends, we both receive benefits in need, and people is starting to copy my style! The point of all of this is free spirit is used like single...Friends become lovers...Steady-Mains-married! You do not use every-guy...and the guys do not use every-girl...Friends has boundaries and when that boundary is crossed the wrong way...I guess I'll be a free spirit again!

Clint-Love


Katie Highmen
  (My space)

A good relationship that starts with Honesty from the start...can always pull together at difficult times.
Your eyes say your heart is found. Your lips do not pout! Varied moods of love and sadness... if you ever come across a soft voice that can soothe you, towards heart's desire carrying you out of varied moods of hate and sadness. Leaving your body swaying sultry...having movements like the wind, touching within your soul smoothing the hate fire to strike causing passion deeply you can't hide leaving you a lady, warm in night-clear sky glowing, a vamp through-out the morning night. Keep that person near! The endless fire….Honesty from the start!

Clint-Love



Kaleigh


Where no one else could see, she would look over her body! She found herself all alone in this place where no one could see! Time was pasting fast her years was passing fast... 14-15-sweet-sixteen! She stepped outside three blocks from her house! Their eyes met! He looked at her the same way she looked at herself...where no one else could see! She loved her self! With the light of love shining in her eyes, she ran off feeling shy! "Do love make you feel awkward?" said he to his study buddy. "Yes, you make me feel awkward all the time," replied Cindy his study buddy. "So how do I get an awkward feeling person to speak to me?" "You are, speaking to me!" said Cindy. Cindy I'm serious, stop playing! I like this girl and I know she likes me! What should I do, to get her to open up to me?" Cindy responded, "Show me this girl!" So the guy showed her the girl...Cindy said, With her give her time to see what she's missing. Stay away from her for a couple of days then come back. She's going to feel happy to see you and speak to you." The guy did as he was told. When he came back in a couple of days, he saw Cindy and the girl kissing in public and walking holding hands! He confronted Cindy hours later. "I'm not mad, but how did you get her?" "You hurt me and I wanted to hurt you back, so I took her, she had lonely, desperate, and dying, written all over her! I told her, you are beautiful to me. My heart skips a beat. You're the star of my every dream. I'll hold your hand in mine, your more precious to me than air! Your so divine at times when you cross my path, I forget to breathe. Be with me for forever and a day...Body, heart, soul and mind...every single way. Until our dying day.

The guy had lost two girls that was in love with him...He had hurt one by not recognizing her love for him...and hurt the other by disappearing! He promised himself he would never lose love again! He is now my friend- and he has three girlfriends."I asked him how can he have three girlfriends at one time?" Curtis replied," I don't have three girlfriends..The three girls have me! 

Clint-Love


M0U$iE

i tHINk yUr pIX iZ PrOPEr, yUr MuSIc giVEs U FLAvOr!
(Feel me on my level)

Your eyes look like they can hypnotized! I see girls with guys that don't love them all the time...When money is the issue who needs love! I try to mind my on business and creep with the heat! I know you need love and is in love with love. Dreams and fantasizes about love and wishes to be seduced by true love…The perfect partner playing out love scenarios. 
Something is happening to your heart…The distance is not to far to explore this further! Don’t be afraid to make the first move. When the first step is over, your shower of plenty of love will be appreciated like force from God not to take for granted!
It is important that you find a partner who is understanding and who is not very outgoing. I know you love to be alone don't like big parties, and wishes for quiet times, reading listening to music, spending time with art...You’re here hoping….I’m here coping! At the same time, it is hard for you to stop a relationship. So you’re here coping…I’m here hoping! Many times from guys you can see walking by has misled you. I have no fake smile and can participate in a little fantasy…Reality is important…I’m kind, righteous and caring…In the game! So I’m in and out of jail all the time behind two-faced mind weaklings taking kindness for a weakness and breaking the heart of a loving soul...Then getting smashed by me! I’m like James Bond…Saving the day then ending the night with the villains girl restoring her soul to loving again! i'M hErE FOr yU BABy!
(On yUr lEVEl)

Clint-Love


Ruby

Hi, there Ruby...
A loving touch like a smooth touch provides essential mind moisturizing (soothing) elements to relax you for the penetration. Always remember showering or bathing is always best before sexual intimacy!

Clint-Love


Kate

A starry midnight sky, art in the sky without a cloud in sight! Those unspoken words, mirrored off your soul. Speak of art, such art form as a sin! Enchant the eye....A credit card and secret code! Maybe only for a dollar- you touching you- a relieved me ..entices me to go out and hold spending more! So my web cam is unplugged! My love, thy heart as pure as gold is no cheap "O"! The internet scams can be like taking candy from a baby! Don't hold it against me for not using your source of pleasure!

Clint-Love

Betty

"Secret Psychology" Body language...A touch of sweet surrender soft and tender. A whisper, full of desire... No promises to be kept on the spot treatment... No lies being told- in the face action! You are so close to me..(Bay Area) A gasp as passion fuels the fire! My number (415) --- ---- That easy! My email star----------- @ yahoo (That easy! No looking back - no regrets! You feel unsure meeting this way! Because of internet picture games! I use these social networks only to get my music and books out! I go to the streets to socialize with intentions of ending the longing to hold each other!"Passion's flames."
Season Greetings,

Clint-Love


Gemini Duhemie


Happy New Year... A new friend for the "New Year!"
Crush is . . . well, crushing! Shivering, shaking, blushing, And why? Because the-guy, the man is looking your way! If I was there(face to face) you would cast your eyes as quickly to the ground; now my crush on you has been returned! Slowly, slowly now--we mustn't rush! Look around but do not search! I'll be here!

Clint-Love


Devina

Cruel and heartless..You were treated cruel and heartless! What you conceive is your companion... bearings ...To treat others as you were treated is a weakness! To strengthen others about what to look out for is a greatness! What you conceive made you great! I've been hated on all my life! So I claim the street name "Luv." Know in which souls are either fools or cynics,doomed to take their pleasure on their own! Learn love all over again, because love has been hurt too!So your both skeptical making the right moves! Love will then fall in love with you...on the, you deserve it page(then you can sincerely fuck love) Bringing you happiness 
to make your heart shine.

Clint-Love



Carla 

Mature vs. Immature! Eighty-six transformer! I never want to see your fairy tale end! So I chase ideas to make money! 4 hours to the new year! An early new years resolution like a prayer you can deliver at any time for Gods ears! Closest friends... Wet "N' hard, hard can not get off soft, and not wet is uncomfortable! In secrecy I'm not anymore, and now its best for me to share!

Clint-Love



Pamela

In the fierce thunderstorm I sense joy in imagining me riding you! Spring then summer! In an open field we slap bodies together! Under sun and moon and stars all together. A kiss and a hug to new friendship!

Clint-Love


Nattasha

We have to figure out how to chose and don't lose! Once we figure it out...We see Love for love and Lust for lust! Love to lust means one has to earn trust! Open the locked door! Take back your sin! Sexy you...your eyes say winner! How do I take back my sin...I used that line before! To the person that asked me this, I told her, be righteous from here on out is the way to take back your sin! Let me in!

Clint-Love

No comments:

Post a Comment