Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fantasy & Dreams



Hi, 
This is Anna the originator of  Clint-Love Erotic Stories. A few different organizations has tried to buy me out of ownership of literature on Blogger…I’m good with adsense shutting down Clint-Love wire! I haven't   written for a few years. (Clint-Love had changed his routes and no one seen him anymore…Plus I’ve finished College in America’s Berkeley California and returned back to Russia.) I’m engaged to be married next month to a beautiful soul Russian business man. I just pray if he ever stumbles across my Clint-Love wire site he can forgive my Fantasy and Dreams with a man two months before we married!

Fantasy meaning: 

1. Imaginative power: the creative power of the imagination. 

2. Mental image or dream: an image or dream created by the imagination. 

3. Psychology creation of mental images: the creation of exaggerated mental images in response to an ungratified need. 

4. Impractical idea: an unrealistic and impractical idea. 

5. Literature genre of fiction: a type of fiction featuring imaginary worlds and magical or supernatural events. 

Dreams meaning:

1. Imaginings while asleep: a sequence of images that appear involuntarily to the mind of a sleeping person, often a mixture of real and imaginary characters, places, and events. 

2. Waking imaginings: a series of images, usually pleasant ones, that pass through the mind of somebody who is awake. 

3. Something hoped for: something that somebody hopes, longs, or is ambitious for, usually something difficult to attain or far removed from present circumstances. 

4. Idle hope: an idea or hope that is impractical or unlikely ever to be realized. 

5. Vague state: a state of inattention owing to preoccupation with thoughts or fantasies. 

6. Something beautiful: somebody or something that seems particularly good-looking or wonderful.

This Erotic Blog starts now……

Notes from my journal 
(Started on airplane flight)

Night one:

I recently went to my country to visit my family….Just to visit and now I’m returning to America- packing my belongings; Yard sell- a few house items- Then back to Russia to plan for a wedding. (My wedding.)

Day one:

Yard sell went quick and fast…I’ve nice expensive furniture and appliances…I told a few friends about my engagement…They all wanted to celebrate! Four girlfriends in all two from Russia one from India and the last from China. We planned to go out for dinner then a bar for drinks…Two days from two-day.

Night three: 
I had heard my fantasy dream guy had been acquitted for gun charges when I was in my country! About 5:30 this evening I Google searched Clint-Love after looking over a few pages I seen he has been creative busy in the last two years Music & Books…there’s a knock on the door….Be right back!

Day five:
(Airplane back to Russia) 

The knock on the door was Tenshi (from China) 5:40 pm Pacific time…She looked at me with lust filled eyes…I could smell the liquor on her breath. My heart pounded in my chest as my excitement became stronger as she got closer. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach just as I begun to cry….Tenshi and I kissed last summer after having to many drinks. We promised each other to never let it happen again! (I started crying because I was feeling her and had nothing to drink…I could not believe myself.) She sat down on the couch as I wiped a tear from my right eye, (The door rang!) It was the rest of the crew. (Girl Friends) Amandev (from India) Aleksandrina & Evgenia (from Russia.) Evgenia looked over my Mac Air Book. “You like rap music, I do too, whose this guy Clint-Love.” (Instantly I was back being me…straight free and loving-cheerful.) “Just this guy I know that happens to be in the music recording business!” said I. “Lets get going it’s getting late!” said Tenshi. We caught a cab to the Ajanta restaurant then we went to Acme Bar - Berkeley, CA…Tenshi had to smoke a cigarette we all stepped out the bar. Outside the bar a guy was talking about his last bachelor party before he got married. 
Party for bridegroom: A party that is given for a man on the night before his wedding and that is usually attended only by men…This is what I heard that brought the God loving opposite sex freak out with me…Male-male action he moved even closer to me so that our bodies were touching I put my hand on his thigh, I also love sucking a cock. 
Buddies blowing each other at the hotel bachelor party! I squeezed his cock with my mouth… A nice warm cock sliding in and out of my mouth fucking my mouth. I pulled his body a little closer to me I held his ass with both hands and worked his cock with just my mouth no hands! He asked me to play with his ass.. To stick fingers in it! As I let my index and middle finger slide up and down his crack, he started quivering! Want to fuck my ass now? I turned him around and started licking his ass. I parted his bubbly cheeks and stuck a finger in, then the tip of my tongue, then two fingers in , then my whole tongue. My saliva lubed his anus! “Do me baby, he screamed do me with your cock, I want to feel the real thing in my hell hole.” I pulled out my uncircumcised cock, his panting made my cock harder and harder. I was so horny that I just had to try it! I let him fuck me! Inches of sweat later my phone rang and I was sure it was my soon to be wife. The guy happen to look up at us…We all acted like what he said had no meaning to us in fact we heard nothing! Evgenia acted it off by pulling out her iPhone. She hit some buttons then turned to me, “Look on Facebook the guy music page you were going over!” The pervert then left from the standing position on the corner…We all laughed softly. She handed me the phone…I looked over his Facebookprofile…Message- Call, I hit the call button and the phone started to ring…I paced up and down the block he answered! “Whose this?” “Anna I’m like a sales person for you, from Russia with luv, ‘Oh hi, how are you?’ I’m fine just about to have a Bachelorette party and want to invite you! He said he was down….You go girl seized the moment of your fantasy and dreams! He picked me up…and we headed to Berkeley California hot tubs. He had a bottle of Andre Cold Duck Champagne…I was already over loaded. We entered the room and immediately undressed my cunt was already soaking wet from the bad boy ease dropping. I started to pinch and pull my nipples. He opened his origin hood champagne and started to drank from the bottle. “I’ll be ready in one minute,” said Clint-Love.
I lay on my stomach he comes over and gives me a back rub. I reached backwards and start to massaging he’s balls. He started kissing me lightly on my neck. His touch made me moan softly. I turned over on my back, he slowly stroked my clit in rhythm with massaging of his cock and balls. His hand moved up inside my leg until it contacted my pussy sending chills all over my body. My pussy was wet as the head of his cock pushed my pussy lips open and his cock slide into my pussy. Clint-Love begun fucking me with hard fast diving thrusts all the way in- all the way out. I whispered, “I’m engaged to be married next month to a beautiful soul Russian business man. (I then thought to myself) “I just pray if he ever stumbles across my Clint-Love wire site he can forgive my Fantasy and Dreams with a man two months before we married! (I hear the stewardess saying, "We are landing in ten minutes," I close my diary and only wish I could have finished this story because here in Russia-America is forgotten about…My last Blogger.com Erotic Story…I will always love you!)
(I will always love you too!)
Clint-Love

No comments:

Post a Comment