Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Clint-Love...New York-Fillmore-Fillmoe-Oakland-Saktown-Bay Area

Clint-Love was given the idea to become a recording artist for money by a representer of the African American Society based in the Bay Area Bay-View Hunters Point 3rd Street/Lakeview(San Francisco Community)...Networking with the guy Clint-Love was threatened numerous times from being from Fillmore/Fillmoe (A San Francisco Community) by other blacks that did not acknowledge him being out of the game of ignorance and arrogance. He started hanging in the white outskirts of San Francisco, California, while waiting for the entertainment music contact. He was called a sell-out by the African American music representer! The music relationship was instantly over! He tried networking with friends from Saktown (Sacramento, California)and Oakland California. The class difference clashed...ending networking! He relocated back to the Bay Area (San Mateo County)claiming an under the feet of the statue of liberty flow. Bay Area rappers called themselves beefing with New York, New York, so he was mocked and dissed for plugging the enemy. Clint-Love received no support from Fellow in the Game Members, but still manage to get known as an entertainer. KPOO J.J Jerome Parson gave his R&B album too much play! Causing listeners to know him as a R&B singer giving him the name The Quiet Storm. He went as a Gangster Rapper...But when the African American deal did not go thru...He switched to a writer!(He went as a writer) To show how good his material was, he performed it himself! The singing/rapping caused other entertainers to disrespect him on Record/CD/Radio.
Clint-Love is a success story...A Real Game Success Story! Clint-Love is aNON_PREJUDICE AMERICAN CITIZEN
(I did not know, and it does not change how I feel now that I know) Clint-Love had been to State Prison at 18 and a half years old! I see Clint-Love and a big smile comes to my face. I see other guys are thugs that's been through the hard knock life and lock my car doors when driving...walking I pull my purse close to my body. Clint-Love is so sweet with this so called Gangster Rep...My dad said," I have never seen something forbidden look so clean, wear rubbers with him...For him to be so kind and polite he probably was tampered with in prison!" I say it's the other way around, "If their not kind and polite in public, they probably were tampered with!" (What ever that mean) I stopped talking to my dad! He just called me and apologized after two months...and wished me a Happy Season Greeting. Make up with your family members! This site and blogs are about my erotic stories (Featuring Clint-Love)I'm not about to change what my site (my blogs) is about! This is the last out of content blog about what my site is about...I do not care about what other sites and blogs are saying about Clint-Love...I started this! (erotic stories) I'm not going to change my stories about Clint-Love! I think the competition is jealous! This is the last blog about gossip involving "My Man" 



No comments:

Post a Comment