Thursday, December 27, 2012

My real life dream...A wet dream...Clint-Love...Wire









I was sitting outside of a coffee house on Euclid, drinking a house coffee and reading a Clint-Love Novel. Four suppose to be straight guys were a few yards away from me having lunch. Two gay guys came walking down the street holding hands. Right in front of me they stopped and kissed.The guy sitting in the middle of the four guys, started laughing…I was like -You never seen two guys kissing- So rude! The two gay guys looked at the other men and one said, “You want to make fun of me, I’m going to fix your ass!” Then they both walked of really fast. The guy that laughed, responded, “I’m out of here!” He then walked off really fast. (Three guys left sitting) The one sitting to the left of me said, “Yeah get your bitch ass out of here!” (Behind his back) Another guy out of the three commented, “That was wrong, dude always pull that hater shit!” The police then pulled up on the guys, with their guns drawn and said, “Some one called in and reported four men causing a disturbance and brandishing a firearm. I walked off…. Clint-Love is my favorite story teller. I like when he says this story starts now! Are… This story starts with…. 

My name is Anna Groovywire and this Erotic story starts now!

September… The Bay Area Forecast had been off…No rain -raining. The start of my first semester at UC Berkeley had been going well. I’d got in the habit of hitting the library to study between classes; sometimes I’d just hang out by the North Gate and smile at cute guys driving by in luxury cars. I met a few people that hung out at the nearby cafes with friends…that was in my Economics class.

The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the flowers were blooming and the Campus police was jacking (questioning) some guys where I was just sitting…So embarrassing! I decided to go to my room, skip classes and just ask my good friend Laura for notes. I was up on LeRoy Ave when I seen him. He drove by in a shiny black four-door luxury car.... I stared him down. He looked me directly in my eyes and smiled. I smiled back, showing clean teeth. He made me feel like an adolescence, and I’m mature. I could not get his smile out of my head. Once in my room, I showered, dried off and entered my bed naked.

I instantly fell asleep... 

I'm a kinky sophisticated business woman... who talks dirty on the phone. I told him I had shapely dancer’s legs and a nice round slight protruding butt. That I know how to shake. I invited him up to my room. He said it would take him five minutes to be next to me. *l*n#-L*v%, he entered my room dressed in a white tee-shirt blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He took off his shoes, and sat next to me on my bed. My sleek body moved like a cougar. I had just enough breasts to smother his nose. They rode firm and high over my well toned body. He did not close the door. So I got out the bed and closed the door, shaking my nice miniature bubble butt. My heart beat like a drum, he spoke, “You are very pretty, you don’t look much older than eighteen,” said *l*n#-L*v%. My long silky black hair was tied in a ponytail….and I let it fall down to my shoulders. I kissed him on the forehead, he grabbed my rump and stopped his hump(stopped himself from humping me) midway. I was attracted to him-sexual attracted to him. I laid back on the bed and pulled him to me. A few fingers of his left hand grazed my wet pink and pubic hairs. His right hand went behind my back and lifted me to kiss him again. Roughly he let me fall back to the bed. He then sat up in the bed with me between his legs. He unzipped his pants. He had a thumbs up erection. He really wanted me! My soft lips puckered! Instantly his cock was sliding between my full red lips. He pumped my face. His cock pressed against my cheek as it moved inside my mouth, towards my throat! It felt so good! My phone rang! The imagination...A vision of raw sexuality. It was all a dream! A real life feeling dream…A wet dream! The phone call was from Laura.(Blah-Blah-Blah) I told her about my wet dream. She told me about hers!

A brief story about her wet dream….

Two jocks tall white and handsome All American… One cock in her pussy and one cock in the ass! Ramming her holes... Spanking her curvy ass! Calling her filthy whore and one lucky slut! 

She called to tell me, we were invited to a frat house Halloween Party… “So do not make plans to go clubbing with some loser, "Girl, we’re invited to a kick ass costume party. ”

Laura is a fallen angel, she’s into some naughty things.(My wet dream was better!) My guy was a Saint perfect height for me... handsome All American!!

Till next time,
Anna Groovywire

No comments:

Post a Comment