Thursday, December 27, 2012

Clint-Love...A Life Well Fashioned


A Life Well Fashioned


It’s been awhile since I’ve written an erotic story! My readers have become less! I guess my stories are not as nasty and naughty for them to read! But my man is not nasty and naughty (My man whom my erotic stories are about)

Clint-Love







He had came up on the two diamond ear rings for a fifty -shot. The lady that he bought the ear rings from said, “Boy you better stop hustling so much and treat yourself, these ear rings are worth five hundred dollars, give me a fifty- shot for them, and go lay up with your girlfriend and surprise her by giving it to her.” (Clint-Love bought the ear rings to give to the girl-friend but had a changed of heart after buying them from the lady).. He told her he would buy them and sell them for eighty to one hundred bucks.

“Just keep them, put one in you ear, and save one in case you lose the one in your ear. Are just give one to your home-boy.” responded the lady.

“Yeah I can do that…What ear do I put it in?” said Clint-Love.

“Boy you crazy…You really square! Go down the street to the Mall and find out where they have a booth to do ear ring piercing and get you ear pierced. Tell the lady you want it in your left ear. She’ll know what ear you want it in! Just tell her your there to get your ear pierced!” replied the lady.

(He was on six street. The Mall was a couple blocks away… he drove )

At the mall…

He looks at the directory then he goes up the escalator to the second floor. He walks into the store a young sophisticated lady ask, “Can I help you?” He says, “Yes I want to get my ear pierced how much.” It’s free says the lady, let me get the person that does it.
(The lady that does the ear piercing walks up.) A hip looking young woman. 

“Can I help you?“ 

“Yes I want to get my ear pierced, ‘Have a seat, you must pay first,’ The other lady just told me it was free, ‘It is free, just give me 15 bucks,’ How is it going to be free, if you charging me? ‘We are real busy right now, I do not have time for this, bye!’ “Hold up.” (The guy is left there looking stupid)

“Do you have a problem,” said the sophisticated looking lady.

“Yes you said it was free, now she’s saying twenty dollars, just give her 15!”

“Just give her ten!” said the sophisticated looking lady.

“Okay, I’m just saying you people have to be straight up!”

“What do you mean you people!” 

“I’m sorry, I just bought a diamond ear ring from my friends mother. I’m new to all of this!”

“I see oh…Yeah, the ear piercing is free but you have to buy the ear ring after to put in your ear.”

“Why can’t I just put my diamond ear ring in my ear?”

“Your ear can become infected so we have special cleaning solutions and ear rings we sell that ensure you do not get an infection. You wear our ear ring for a week, then you put in your ear ring.”

“Can you put the solution on my ear ring, then I place it in my ear?“

“No, we can’t!”

“Okay, here’s twenty.” says Clint-Love.

They walk to the cash register.. $21.45 she says for the ring and ear piercing.

“Kool, I’m just going to put my diamond ear ring in after! 

“Have a seat, what ear do you want it in?” said the lady

“All….I forget! What ear do it go in again?”

“People want it in different ears, it depends on what ear you want it in!”

“I forgot! You know what ear I want it in!” said Clint-Love.

“I don’t know what ear you want it in!”

“You know punk bitch! You calling me gay are something!”

“Bitch! Rita, can you call security!“

“All… I’m out of here!”
(He walks out the store entrance door… fast paced. He starts towards the down escalator) 

“Hold up, wait for your refund!” says the lady.

“I’m gone, you can keep it!” Shouts the guy.

This Erotic Story starts now….

My friends from work and I go to the Westfield San Francisco Centre Food Emporium every Friday to try a new place each week. Even though we know we will be back the next week, we can never choose what we want to eat! The cuisine all looks & smells soooo delightful. We walk down Powell to the Mall…I use to see the guy all the time about 12:34 pm every Friday. It had been months since I’ve seen him. Me and about six friends was on the concourse level. All a sudden security guards and a loss prevention team was on the move…Going up the curvy escalators! I looked up and there he was. My dreams had become reality! I had prayed to see him again! I heard one of the loss prevention guys that I knew from being here week after week for two years say, “Let him pass till after the escalators, then confront him, we don’t want anyone hurt.” This one loss prevention guy always friendly flirt with me. Like, I’m just being your friend.. If you want more say it! So I approached him.

“Are you after that guy?” said I.

“I can not talk with you right now Miss,” said the loss prevention guy. 

“He’s my fiancée, I’ll pay for whatever he’s done,” said I.

“I’ll let him go, but you tell him to never come back!”
("This man's code 4." Code 4 means "all clear")
(Loss prevention are guys (very few women) who wear plain street clothes (no uniforms)

When Clint-Love stepped off the escalators, I grabbed his hand and said,” Their after you, walk like you know me and they’ll let you go!” He responded it, “I know, but I really did not do anything!” His car was valet parked out side. I walked him to his car. The valet guy said he’ll bring it to him in two minutes…The loss prevention guys watched from inside the mall. He looked me in the eyes…he spoke, “Thank you.” My soft tender lips hungered for a kiss…But I could see in his eyes he did not know of my admiration for him. (I lied to him.) I told him the security guards had planned to beat him up and he owed me for saving him from a beat down!

“I owe you, and what do I owe you,” He replied. 

“Come to my house for a drink,” quickly said I.

“Where do you live,” he responded.

Albany,” replied I.

“I can do that!” said Clint-Love.

His car pulled up, I gave him my number. He punched the numbers in his phone…I started to walk off. I turned around to smile at him, and reassure him, to keep the date! I flirted with him…I love to flirt with guys I already know… I do not know if he was looking when I turned around to walk back inside the Mall… but I showed off my delicious ass. The reflection on the Mall entrance glass doors showed his car pulling off.

That night at my house…

I lived with roommates for eight years while I studied for my masters…and it’s like straight to your room with your date! I have my own house now, and for two years my room-my house, has been man-less! But with this guy, I got a notion to play the rented room/sublet scenario, and take him straight to my room. My bedroom, a deeply indulgent mix of dramatic… sultry shades and feel-good fabrics indulge my passionate side and turns my bedroom into a wild-at-heart, luxurious retreat. A boudoir…romance succumb to bittersweet temptation. When the door bell rang…We went straight to my bed room. I turned on some music from my HD/TV cable music channel and asked him to take off his shoes and get comfortable. He did as ask and laid back on my bed. I brought two glasses of Barton & Guestier Beaujolais red wine. I sipped- he sipped, then I went into the bedroom’s private bath. I stepped out wearing a Polar Express Babydoll & Thong …So he can get the impression of me being about it-bout it! He stripped down to boxers and white t-shirt instantly. Keeping the fires of passion fueled, I grabbed his cock and passed him his glass of unfinished red wine.

“I’m the roast turkey being served tonight,” said I.

He smiled, then placed his glass on the nightstand. When I was a cheerleader, and use to travel with the coach and the team…I use to hear them talk about the girls that they were sprung on. The girls that they were sprung on gave good bj’s (Blow- Jobs) I wanted him sprung on me! I went straight for that hard cock(and it was hard) with my tight moist throat, to swallow every inch of dick I can! I started gliding down his shaft with my warm- moist, and soft throat. His head hit the back of my tonsils-back of my hot wet throat! He started fingering my pussy from behind.(My ass cheeks to my pussy.)
His fingers kept going into my ass-hole, but I said nothing! He turned me over doggy-style…My butt-hole quivering with anticipation! I was barely ready for my first butt slamming. He gave me a serious deep dicking… Going all the way in and pulling it all the way out, with about 65 pounds of pressure going back in. He missed his target with the all the way pull out and put back in style of humping. (Into my anal)…My first date with him, he stretched my tight pink sphincters. He fucked my ass-hole the same way he was fucking my pussy. I can feel my tight pink asshole gape after his tenth pull out and put in. He could not resist the feeling and it all ended with an anal creampie. We showered together. Before he left I told him, “I get off work at 5:30 and usually home by 6:15 every day, this can be your own love nest, your private retreat, to indulge your fantasies with me.” He smiled and left my room…But before he left I touched him with an deeply sensuous touch. He gave me two diamond ear rings. We smooched…I waved bye and blew him a kiss as he drove away, feeling good inside and thinking about not losing me! (My erotic diary)

Till next time,
Groovywire

No comments:

Post a Comment