Thursday, December 27, 2012

Erotica-Blogger

Sometime trying on new make up can lead to unbelievable things.
I lost my virginity to a girl when I was 16 sixteen years old. My little brother had turned five and started going to a new school. My mom became a member of the new school PTA.. She started attending play dates at parks and having play dates at our house. Sarah was the 19 year old daughter of Mrs. Disney, my little brother’s friend mom. Sarah and I became friends. She had a car, we use to go to the mall and joy- ride looking for guys. We seem to never find guys. I started spending a night over her house. We would play spin the bottle with gin from her father's bar. (The night we made out)After shopping and looking for guys we went to her house. I was horny as hell from seeing so many hot guys that was giving me action. Sarah would not stop for the guys! She said, “You don’t give yourself  to the first guy you see, about ten times in a row. No one was at her house and her house was just as big as mine. If some one was there, we would still have privacy.
(Nobody was home) We had a few drinks of gin and started trying on lingerie we had bought at Victoria Secret. We gave each other a bikini wax. We started posing in hot lingerie and taking pictures. The picture taking lead to us kissing. Her touch was so gentle. I kissed her lips. I kissed her beautiful breasts and she fingered my tight shaved pussy. We were both really horny. She spread my butt cheeks. She showed me the sixty-nine position and told me to touch her the way she touched me. When it was all over Sarah said, “You have a juicy pussy.” I told her I was a virgin, she laughed, “Your lying,” said Sarah.
I smiled and said nothing else about it. We had sex off and on for about one year. I started feeling shame, when I went out with my dad. One night at a slumber party of one of her other friends,(eight girls) conversation started about how they pick up girls! They meet girls through parents friends, are befriend girls to look for and meet guys…then they reverse it! Sarah had no intentions of hooking me up with a guy when we met. She got me all pumped up to have sex with a guy… then drugged me to make out with her. I looked at her really mean, but she did not feel my anger towards her! One of Sarah friends Michelle started talking about how she turn guys out and get paid by them. She licks guys anal with her tongue as time past, she finger fucks them.(They call it toss salad) They put on a Blu- ray movie of a girl having sex with a man using a huge dildo on him.(Movie details) Cassey is a horny Blond chick who loves fucking straight guys with strap-on dildos. She starts fucking his face hard until her massive cock is lubricated enough. Then she forces him to bend over and proceeds to destroy his virgin ass! My dad is straight from head to toe and he would never let a man or woman toss his salad are fuck him! These guys are not straight in these movies, and lesbian girls do not know a real man…I do because my dad is one! I left Sarah friends slumber party, but before I left I told her, “I do not wish to be her friend are any of her friends -friend, because I do not wish to be gay anymore! To practice being straight you have to stay away from indulging in gay-activity!
I was 17 1/2, still mental sexy- barely legal brunette with a tight body and even tighter pussy. Sarah was only able to stick two fingers in me and with hot vinegar baths I bounced back. (But not for long) I met Clint-Love…His glistening brown eyes scorched into my blue eyes. Deluge of emotions swept through me. My panties became really wet, and for a moment, I was motionless and unable to speak.
The line he dropped on me! "Out that fast lane life…First I was regretting it! Fast lane everything moving fast! So personal situations move slow! Out that fast lane, It was like a ring on the finger over night...But now with the new President Obama, correct way of thinking is back! It starts off- making it as friends- then moving up the ladder! I'm here for friends! I'm a man-your a woman! So personal relationships-serious relationships is natural!"
We met at Six Flags…He said he was under some type of investigation, and I was to young to date. We talked on the phone-we emailed each other for about 5 months. On my birthday he took me to a 18 and up club. After, we went to my house about 2:30 a.m., we made out in my garage.
His thick black dick pounded my pussy, it felt so much better than a tongue and fingers! They say and this saying only go for straight girls and guys... To prove your love, you give a man your ass! He beat my asshole with his beefy nightstick the same way he beat my pussy!
He did not drink are smoke. I never smoked, but I stopped drinking. My parents moved! He said, he could not take care of me, to stay in school. (become independent) "Stay in touch, with a miracle and a prayer, maybe I could one day be that man for you!"
Two more years, I’ll have my masters! My boy-friend found his picture and number and destroyed it! The picture said, “Clint-Love my true love.”
I lost contact with him! I heard he’s some big time celebrity now! Celebrity guys be having more than one girlfriend here in London! I have his fansite url maybe one day I’ll write him (when I graduate and get a job) and say I love you, and can take care of you…anything you need just ask, and I never gave my ass to any other guy!
(written by groovywire)





No comments:

Post a Comment